Wednesday, July 27, 2011

it's been a while!

Hello!

Wow it has been a while (4 months?!) since I have posted... What can I say? I have been pretty swamped with school and work lately but I am definitely going to try to be more active on here :)

Here's a peek at what's coming up for Lolly's Pops in the near future:

- Taste-Test Tuesdays! I have so many ideas floating around in my head for new flavor combinations, and I want to give my fans a chance to taste everything! For free!

- More giveaways for reaching fan milestones

- Some games and competitions ... I think a referral game will be happening in the next few weeks, so start thinking of who to refer :)

- I am also going to be working on expanding my business, so maybe there will be real stores for you to buy pops at soon! Or eventually... fingers crossed.

- I am finishing up my brand new menu! Please send me an email at lollys.pops@yahoo.com if you are interested in receiving a copy

- Finally, I am going to set up a repeat customer rewards system :) I hope to have cards made up next month!

So that's it! There is a lot in store for Lolly's Pops in the future, and I am excited. What are you most looking forward to? Do you have any otehr suggestions or requests for what you would like to see?

Don't forget to visit me on Facebook: facebook.com/lollys.pops
and if you are looking for some inspiration or ideas for your next order, check out The Cake Pop Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment